What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you make a order or reservation through our website or fill out a form on our website.
When booking accommodation or completing the contact form on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, and phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process your accommodation reservations;
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs); and,
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
The email address you provide for booking, will only be used to send you:
- information and updates pertaining to your booking; and,
- instructions for making payment(s) in connection with your booking.
How do we process payments securely?
We offer two options which will be notified to you at the time of making a reservation for accommodation:
- Payment to our account using your debit or credit card through the website of a 3rd party (PayPal) which provides a secure payment gateway. You can find further details of their privacy policies at their website at the time of making payment or general information on buyer protection here.
- Payment by direct transfer to our bank account.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information).
The cookies in the table below are set by this website for normal visitors. They don’t contain any personally identifiable information.
|Cookie Name||Purpose||Cookie Expiry|
|PHPSESSID||Analysis of use of the website.||End of session.|
|wordpress-test-cookie||Checks that cookies are enabled in your web browser (parts of the website will not operate without cookies).||End of session.|
|_icl_current_language||Ensures that your language preferences are maintained as you move from page to page in the website.||24 hours after cookie is set.|
|ecd-opt-in||Confirms acceptance of cookies in accordance with EU Directives.||12 months after cookie is set.|
- to understand and save your preferences for future visits and compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
- to provide you with translated versions of this web site.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone.
Some additional cookies are set for site administrators but contain no personally identifiable information.
Do we use log files?
Like many other Web sites, www.makosieje18.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
We have no access to or control over the cookies or other technologies that are used by third-party advertisers.
In the event of any discrepancy between the language versions of this policy, the English language version will prevail.
This policy was last modified on 20 February 2011.